File a Police Report
Welcome to the Gilroy Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
*** If this is an Emergency please call 911 ***
Is Filing an Online Report Right for You?
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Gilroy City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- There is no physical evidence left at the scene?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
If you answered no to any of the questions above, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section or call the non-emergency phone number (408) 846-0350.
Using the Online Reporting Process
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report number.
- Be able to print an unofficial copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a False Police Report Is a Crime
Using the Gilroy Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
Powered by Coplogic Online Citizen Police Reporting System.