What if I suspect a water leak?
The City of Gilroy offers courtesy assistance in the event a customer experiences a substantial increase in water use due to a water line break.

Please call City of Gilroy Finance Department at 408-846-0420 for additional assistance

Show All Answers

1. What if I suspect a water leak?
2. When is my bill due?
3. Did the water rates increase?
4. How are the water rates calculated?
5. Will water rates go down if rain increases?
6. Can a customer start or stop water service over the phone or on-line?
7. Is there a deposit required to start service?
8. What credit cards does the City accept?
9. What other forms of payment are accepted?