- City Hall
- Police Department
- File a Police Report
File a Police Report
Welcome to the Gilroy Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
*** If this is an Emergency please call 911 ***
Is Filing an Online Report Right for You?
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Gilroy City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- There is no physical evidence left at the scene?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions above, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section or call the non-emergency phone number (408) 846-0350.
Using the Online Reporting Process
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report number.
- Be able to print an unofficial copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a False Police Report Is a Crime
Using the Gilroy Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
If you have problems with or suggestions on how to improve this web site please send your comments by email.
Powered by Coplogic Online Citizen Police Reporting System.