Bicycle Pedestrian Commission
About the Commission
The five-member Bicycle Pedestrian Commission advises staff and the City Council on matters related to bicyclists and pedestrians including studying problems, activities and concerns of bicyclists and pedestrians, and providing input on bicycle and pedestrian issues in the community. Commissioners serve a 4 year term.
- 6 p.m.
- The 4th Tuesday of every month
- City Council Chambers, 7351 Rosanna St., Gilroy, CA 95020
Contact the Commissioners
All Bicycle and Pedestrian Commissioners maybe be contacted using the below email address:
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas for all meetings are available no less than 72 hours prior to the meeting. Minutes are available within ten business days following the meeting. Click here to view agendas and minutes.
2020 Goals and Strategic Plan
2018 Caltrans District 4 Bike Plan
2016 Measure B Workplans
Gilroy BPAC Measure B E&E Bike to Work Day Work Plan
Gilroy BPAC Measure B E&E Community Bike/Walks Counts Work Plan
Gilroy BPAC Measure B E&E Community Engagement Work Plan
Gilroy BPAC Measure B E&E General Work Plan
Gilroy BPAC Measure B E&E Online Media Campaign Work Plan
Gilroy BPAC Measure B E&E Safe Routes to School Work Plan
Public Works Highlights
- Monterey Road Rehabilitation Project Update and Community Outreach
- Downtown Gilroy Decorative Bike Rack Program: Without the help from the Public Works Engineering Division and Gilroy City Staff, this project would not have been the success it is today. The Bicycle Rack Decal Program places a brushed aluminum vinyl decal on current and future bike racks throughout the City of Gilroy. Bicycle racks are currently located in Historic Downtown District. Decals are reminders of the donor or organization, in support of the Gilroy community.
- FY21-26 Capital Improvement Program Projects Update
- 2019 Paving Projects and Capital Improvement Program Project Lists