Independent Contractors

Are you interested in teaching a class through the City of Gilroy Recreation Division?

From music and art to flag football and fitness, the Recreation Division offers many programs taught by independent contract instructors. Classes may be held in City facilities or at the Instructor's place of business. We'll provide registration and advertising in the seasonal activity guide.

If you would like to be considered, please complete the program proposal below. For questions, see "How to Become an Instructor FAQ."

NOTE: Completion of the Independent Instructor Program Proposal is not an application for employment. The City of Gilroy Recreation Division will review your proposal on the basis of instructor qualifications, experience, quality and the need for the program you are proposing.

Email the Recreation Division or call us at 408-846-0460.