April 14, 2023
Hilton Garden Inn
Monterey Hwy Gilroy, CA 95020
Gilroy Chamber of Commerce 10th Annual Legislative Summit
Friday, April 14, 2023
The Gilroy Chamber of Commerce is hosting its 10th Annual Legislative Summit scheduled for Friday, April 14.
This is a regional event for South County and the Summit allows Chamber members, local businesses owners and operators, as well as residents, the opportunity to hear from their elected officials about issues that affect them most.
Registration is Required to Attend the Event
Topics of discussion may include immigration, inflation, drought impacts, small business grants, housing, economic development, and Sharks Ice.
Join Mayor Marie Blankley and other elected officials including:
- Gilroy Mayor Marie Blankley
- Morgan Hill Mayor Mark Turner
- Santa Clara County District 1 Supervisor Silvia Arenas
- Valley Water District 1 Director John Varela
- State Assemblymember Robert Rivas
- California State Senator John Laird
- Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren