Due to the recent low temperatures and inclement weather, the pavement maintenance project will be ending operations this season and picking back up where they left off in spring once temperatures are high enough to begin the project again.
All street segments that have not yet been completed will be re-visited once the project begins again. Temporary striping will be installed in the coming weeks, with permanent striping to take place upon completion of the paving work.
RECENTLY COMPLETED WORK: Pavement Improvements
- Carmel St from First St to El Cerrito Wy
- Church St from First St to 7th St
- Daffodil Pl from Mantelli Dr to Zinnia St
- 4th St from Santa Theresa Dr to Princevalle St
- Hirasaki Ct from Mantelli Dr to the cul de sac
- Kern Ave from Mantelli Dr to mid-block
- Rancho Hills Ct from Mantelli Dr to the end
- Rancho Hills Dr from Carriage Dr to Valley Oaks Dr
- Renz Ln from mid-block to Camino Arroyo
- Third St from Prinvalle St to Monterey Rd
- Wayland Ln from El Cerrito Way to the cul de sac
- Wren Ave from near Welburn to near Lawrence
- Zinnia St from Mantelli Dr to Daffodil Pl
Thank you for your patience while we work to improve the streets in our community.
For an overview of completed and scheduled pavement improvements, view the map on the City’s website: gilroy.city/streets.