The City’s current fee schedule was last updated and adopted in 2014. The fee schedule establishes user fees assessed for services rendered by various departments, including Recreation, Finance, Public Works, Community Development, and Public Safety. As part of its FY22 and FY23 workplan, staff has completed a Comprehensive User Fee Study to update the City’s current user fees schedule. A draft of the report
is now available for the community. Staff plans to hold two meetings to solicit feedback from the community and frequent users of the City services, including developers.
Virtual Town-Hall Meeting – Open to All
- When: Thursday, June 9, 2022, at 6 PM
- Where: Virtual via Zoom
- Zoom Link: rebrand.ly/UserFee
- Spanish language interpretation services will be available.
In-Person Meeting – Development and Business Community
- When: Thursday, June 16, 2022, at 3 PM
- Where: Council Chambers, 7351 Rosanna St, Gilroy, CA 95020
- To request Spanish language interpretation services for this meeting, please contact email@example.com a minimum of 72 hours prior to the meeting.
If you are unable to attend either of the scheduled community meetings, you may submit your comments and questions via an online form
The study will be introduced to the City Council at the regularly scheduled June 20th City Council meeting, followed by a formal adoption of the fees at the July 5th meeting or soon thereafter.