The community is invited to join Mayor Marie Blankley for Conversation and Coffee on Saturday, August 13, 2022, at 9:30 AM in Council Chambers located at 7351 Rosanna Street. This month the Mayor will be joined by City Administrator Jimmy Forbis for an exciting discussion about multiple projects that are moving in positive ways including:
- the potential ice rink addition to the Sports Park,
- the Surplus Lands Act as it applies to the parcel on which the ice rinks are proposed,
- the upcoming Ballot Measure to amend the 1960 City Charter to allow public works dollars to be stretched farther for larger City projects,
- upcoming improvements to the downtown alleys on both the east (from Lewis to 7th) and west (from 4th to 7th) sides of Monterey Street,
- and the Eigleberry & 7th Street parking lot.
All are welcome to attend.
To request Spanish language interpretation services for this meeting, please contact email@example.com a minimum of 72 hours prior to the meeting.
✅ Conversation and Coffee | Gilroy’s on the Move!
✅ Date: August 13, 2022
✅ Time: 9:30 AM
✅ Location: Council Chambers at Gilroy City Hall located at 7351 Rosanna Avenue
Please note that Conversation and Coffee is taking place on the 2nd Saturday of August this month, as opposed to the typical 1st Saturday, due to a scheduling conflict.