UPDATE: Pavement Maintenance Project Update: August 19 - September 5
Crews were busy over the last few weeks, completing curb ramp improvements on four road segments as indicated below.
Over the next two weeks, crews will continue curb ramp and pavement improvements on the street segments indicated below.
All striping is scheduled to be completed at the end of the project.
Thank you for your patience while we work to improve the streets in our community. Please drive safely around crews and allow extra time for travel in these areas.
UPCOMING WORK: Curb Ramp Improvements
- El Cerrito Way at Chiesa Drive and Las Animas Court
- Carmel Street at La Sierra Way and Broadway Street
- Santa Barbara Drive at Ayer Drive and Hersman Drive
- Orchard Drive at Cumberland Drive
- Fourth Street at Princevalle Street, Rea Street, and Monte Vista Way
UPCOMING WORK: Pavement Improvements
- El Caminito from Long Meadow Drive to Valbusa Drive (anticipated completion 8/19)
- Gary Street from Lawrence Drive to Wren Avenue
- El Cerrito from Parish Way to Wayland Lane
COMPLETED WORK: Curb Ramp Improvements
- Rancho Hills Drive at Ridgeway Drive
- El Caminito at Longmeadow Drive, Valbusa Drive, and Lerma Way
- Mantelli Drive at Zinnia Street and Hirasaki Avenue
- Wren Avenue at Gary Street