Pavement Maintenance Project Update: September 2
Curb ramp improvements are almost complete, with the last four streets scheduled for completion over the next two weeks. And crews continue to make steady progress on pavement improvements.
UPCOMING WORK: Curb Ramp Improvements
- 3rd St at Rosanna St
- Princevalle St at Fairview Dr
- 10th St at Glenview Dr, Hanna St, & Rosanna St
- Renz Lane west of Camino Arroyo
UPCOMING WORK: Pavement Improvements
- Santa Barbara Dr from San Miguel St to Hersman Dr
- Orchard Dr from W 6th St to Cumberland Dr
- Lexington Place
- Fairview Drive
- 9th St from Church St to Monterey Rd
- Alley between 4th/5th & Church/Eigleberry (Post Office Alley)
RECENTLY COMPLETED WORK: Curb Ramp Improvements
- Carmel Street at La Sierra Way and Broadway Street
- Santa Barbara at Ayer and Hersman Drive
- Orchard at Cumberland
- 4th Street at Princevalle Street, Rea Street, and Monte Vista Way
RECENTLY COMPLETED WORK: Pavement Improvements
- Gary Street from Lawrence Drive to Wren Avenue
- El Cerrito from Parish Way to Wayland Lane
For an overview of completed and upcoming pavement improvements, view the map on the City’s website: gilroy.city/streets.
All striping is scheduled to be completed at the end of the project.
To learn more about the 2022 Citywide Pavement Maintenance Project, visit: gilroy.city/streets.
To learn more about the street selection process and pavement maintenance in general, visit: gilroy.city/BetterRoadsAhead.
Thank you for your patience while we work to improve the streets in our community. Please drive safely around crews and allow extra time for travel in these areas.