Where do I get an application?

All open positions with the City of Gilroy are posted at www.GovernmentJobs.com. From this website, you can obtain the required online application for each position. In addition, you can view information about each open position as well as a detailed job flyer. If you have any questions regarding accessing City of Gilroy jobs on this website, please call Human Resources at 408-846-0228.

Show All Answers

1. What is your address and hours of operation?
2. What positions are currently available?
3. Can I just send the city my resume?
4. Where do I get an application?
5. Where can I take a typing test?
6. Can I submit an online typing certificate?
7. What is the hiring process?
8. How do I change my address for future hiring communications?