Elections & Voter Information
November 6, 2018 Gilroy General Election
Four (4) City Council seats are open during the General Municipal Election November 6, 2018. Candidates can start the nomination process beginning on July 16, 2018. The Candidate Guide is available here. Appointments can be made to meet with the City Clerk and Deputy City Clerk to pull nomination papers by calling the City Clerk's Office at (408 ) 846-0204 or by emailing City Clerk Shawna Freels email@example.com or Deputy City Clerk Suzanne Guzzetta firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Marie Blankley||Dion Bracco||Tom Fischer||Reid Lerner|
|(408) 842-4544||(408) 422-1734||(408) 847-4716||(408) 842-9942|
|.FPPC Filings||FPPC Filings||FPPC Filings||FPPC Filings|
|Not yet qualified||Not yet qualified||Not yet qualified||Not yet qualified|
To register to vote in Gilroy, or to update your voter registration address, party affiliation or for a name change, pick up a voter registration card in the City Clerk’s Office at City Hall, at the Gilroy Library or at the Gilroy Post Office.
Register to vote online through the California Secretary of State's Office online registration portal.
Update your voter registration in Santa Clara Co.
Complete a Voter Action Request Form if you are already registered to vote in Santa Clara County and you want to...
- Change your address (if you moved within Santa Clara County) or mailing address
- Change your language preference (English, Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Hindi, Japanese, Khmer, and Korean)
- Change your Permanent Vote by Mail status
- Correct misspellings or other errors in your registration information
- Cancel your voter registration
- Cancel the voter registration of a deceased member of your family or household
Vote by Mail
Registered voters can request to become Vote by Mail Voters online at Request a Vote by Mail Ballot or by calling (408) 299-VOTE (8683) or toll free at 1-866-430-VOTE (8683)